Tuesday 4 December 2012

To Tyson my first four legged furry baby - Love you!


                         

I would like to introduce my firstborn, my furry baby Tyson. Its because of Tyson i had the idea of starting Peppy Paws Pet Resort.
Tyson is a handsome Black Labrador Retriever. He is 5 years old now. He is one of the most intelligent dogs i have ever come across. He knows about 40 and more commands. He Loves to swim and play fetch. He loves the basket ball or football. He loves the ball so much that he has also jumped of the moving car on the main road looking at children playing cricket nearby. He hates if any bird or any lizard or insect is sitting on the roof, he will be the first one to bark his heart out when he sees any of those in his area. He loves chasing birds. Chicken is his all time favorite but he loves mangoes, cabbage, milk, curd, eggs and everything i eat of-course :)
He loves the car rides. He wants to join us where ever we go. But he will never sit down in the car. He wants to stand in between both the front seats so his nose is right touching the front screen and he can see everything. My car front screen window will always have a nose art - courtesy Tyson :)
He is very emotional too whenever i am upset he would come and lick my face and put his paw on me just to say everything will be fine.
This is his way to say " I am Sorry " whenever he thinks he has made a mistake.

Tyson and me on our way for a holiday on the beach in Diveghar, konkan.
He loves the sea. In this pic here he is galloping in the water towards the sea the moment we are there.
My Tyson, the love of my life, a companion for life. Every second i pray to God to keep him healthy and fine all the time. I don't know what i would do without him.
Tyson is so intelligent he just checks something the way it is done and he tries to do it. Like he knows to open the gate on his own. Check this video to see the way Tyson opens the grill gate - you all will be amazed!! :) Love you my baby Tyson - Thank you for coming into my Life. :)

" Once you have had a wonderful dog, a life without one, is a life diminished. " - Dean Koontz.

No comments:

Post a Comment